Royal up - very confused. And bid question.

I was just offered to bid up for the royal suite on navigator of the seas (currently in an owners suite). Weird part is, I believe there is only one royal suite on the ship??? And when I look at the sailing, which is coming up, it’s not offered. So I assume it’s actually booked??? So why am I being offered to bid on it? Lol

ok, well assuming that’s incorrect and the one royal suite is available, suggestions on what to bid?  Looks to me like that room would have been about $2k-2.2 more had I booked it originally. So what would a decent bid be? 

thank you. 

It’s available to bid for in case the current occupants cancel at the last minute. 

They probably won’t but in the unlikely event that they do, RoyalUp means there’s a queue of people willing to pay $$$$ to take their place.

Edited by gumshoe958
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

It’s available to bid for in case the current occupants cancel at the last minute. 

They probably won’t but in the unlikely event that they do, RoyalUp means there’s a queue of people willing to pay $$$$ to take their place.

Ha. Well good thing they have all their bases covered. Lol. 

We've sailed often on Navigator in OS's (my favorite) I certainly wouldn't give up my preferred OS cabin number for the RS as I don't really care for it.

Not unusual for RCI to make this offer as those above have shared.