What will the new Cruisenext offer be?

jy0ung1

8 minutes ago, Middleager said:

I hope so.  In a previous cruise when they had a double up offer, I was able to apply a CN and a CF cert, toward an inside cabin booking.

Per the CF T&Cs:

2. CruiseFirst certificates expire 3 years after purchase date and become null and void at expiration. Limit one CruiseFirst certificate that may be used per reservation. No black-out dates will apply. Reservations are subject to availability. CruiseFirst certificates are not combinable with CruiseNext, chartered sailings, barter cruises, employee discounts, friends and family pricing, Sailaway (categories: IX, OX, BX, MX), interline and travel agent rates.

But as we all know, there are other provisions in the T&Cs that don't seem to always apply, so YMMV.

When you're on a cruise, the CruiseNext desk tries to sell you CN certs.  Every second day there'd be a flyer to your room, and/or messages to your online account, and even phone messages.  A CN desk manager also told us they wish the CF certs would go away and NCL just sell CNs.

It's a selfish reason because if no more CF sold, then people can only buy CNs while onboard.  But as long as NCL continues to sell CFs, it'll make sense that when the have double up offers, they allow CF to be combinable with CN -- as they have done in the past. 

If another CF offer of buy $250 get $500 comes up, I'd be tempted to buy. It's better than the CNs at buy US$125 get $250 (if buying 2 or more).

• 2 weeks later...

For those in Europe who can't see the current cruise next offer, as I suspected in post #8 the double up on any cabin 4 months out, is now extended until 31st August 2023.

image.png.fb4c163a4dd898b607e7247ba43067e9.png

EDIT: It does appear to be back on the Europe T&Cs so this thread is unnecessary now.

Edited by ziggyuk

10 hours ago, ziggyuk said:

For those in Europe who can't see the current cruise next offer, as I suspected in post #8 the double up on any cabin 4 months out, is now extended until 31st August 2023.

image.png.fb4c163a4dd898b607e7247ba43067e9.png

EDIT: It does appear to be back on the Europe T&Cs so this thread is unnecessary now.

I got told I could use 2 on any cabin booking 108 days out on a UK booking.

Still seems to allow a second CN I. An select one in payment options.

Also a second 15% voucher is selectable.

Not going to risk trying unless it's about to expire.

44 minutes ago, insidecabin said:

Also a second 15% voucher is selectable.

Things can be selectable but then not go through. What happens then is that the payment won't get accepted and the coupons get back to th account.

A second CN should be fine though. Applied one of mine to a Cruise that at  the time was 80-soneting days out. (EU)