Mauka Warriors Luau - Oahu

gt1701a

This is a fairly new luau, has anyone done this one?  Looking for feedback.  I did read some Google reviews and it has been well reviewed.

I will be in town on a Thursday and the Toa Luau is not offered Thursday which is one I was interested in.  Polynesian Cultural Center Luau is too far away for me to feel comfortable making it back to ship on time.

Mauka Warriors Luau looked neat.  Seems smaller, but not super small.

Experience Nutridge I am worried is too small (show wise).

Thanks for any feedback or advice.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have not experienced the Mauka Warriors Luau but viewed the video and it looks really good! Sorry you couldn't book the Toa Luau; we have that one booked during our 5-night post-cruise stay in October. Our best luau experience ever was the Old Lahaina Luau in Maui but the ship won't be there long enough to do that again. We chose Toa because of the site being closest to the beach. They don't provide transportation but, since we'll be renting a vehicle anyway, that didn't matter to us. In any event, hope you enjoy your luau and let us know about it! Mahalo!

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 6:18 PM, gt1701a said:

This is a fairly new luau, has anyone done this one?  Looking for feedback.  I did read some Google reviews and it has been well reviewed.

I will be in town on a Thursday and the Toa Luau is not offered Thursday which is one I was interested in.  Polynesian Cultural Center Luau is too far away for me to feel comfortable making it back to ship on time.

Mauka Warriors Luau looked neat.  Seems smaller, but not super small.

Experience Nutridge I am worried is too small (show wise).

Thanks for any feedback or advice.

I have not heard of this Luau yet. I'll have to look it up. Right now, I have the Nutridge Luau booked and have heard great things about it, but I agree after seeing the YouTube videos, I wonder if the show will be as good?! We are also there on a Thursday with an overnight so I'm not too worried about timing. I think I will look at the Mauka Warriors Luau-still time to switch it up if I want to. 😊

• Like 1