Watching Live Sports on Joy?

golf4me2010

Thank you! I probably should clarify American Football! How likely is it that if we have a large group of people sailing all wanting to watch a specific game that they might put the game on? Honestly not even sure with time change how feasible it would be. Also curious where you might be able to watch sports games on the Breakaway? 

6 minutes ago, KCfromMontana said:

Thank you! I probably should clarify American Football! How likely is it that if we have a large group of people sailing all wanting to watch a specific game that they might put the game on? Honestly not even sure with time change how feasible it would be. Also curious where you might be able to watch sports games on the Breakaway? 

Depending on the satellite feed, you might be able to get NFL games in the Atrium, The Local and maybe a bar or two.  I do not think that you would be able to get college football unless you have a program for it on your I Pad or laptop and have good internet service.

• Like 1

We were on the Joy last September and American football was on the big screen at Spice H2O. Watched several games from the large hot tub there. The games was not listed in the freestyle daily.

Edited by pnm655
  • Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 11:48 AM, KCfromMontana said:

They will likely show specific games (one game) on Sunday, Monday, Thursday. You are on an international cruise ship. The ship's "sports channel' plays European football (soccer).