Acapulco: Which Excursion That Includes "Cliff Divers" Would You Recommend?

ajtraveler66

Below is a link to a list of NCL shore excursions for Acapulco.  We'll be there in January on a Panama Canal cruise.

Because Acapulco is "iffy" we ARE going to take the ship's excursion, and we want to do one that includes cliff diving.  So many of these excursions include cliff divers so we don't know which way to turn.  If you have taken any of these excursions or know a little bit about them, please offer your recommendations on which one to do?  Thanks.

https://www.ncl.com/shore-excursions/search?Mnr=4096&printfriendly=1&port=ACA

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/24/2023 at 8:47 PM, ajtraveler66 said:

Below is a link to a list of NCL shore excursions for Acapulco.  We'll be there in January on a Panama Canal cruise.

Because Acapulco is "iffy" we ARE going to take the ship's excursion, and we want to do one that includes cliff diving.  So many of these excursions include cliff divers so we don't know which way to turn.  If you have taken any of these excursions or know a little bit about them, please offer your recommendations on which one to do?  Thanks.

https://www.ncl.com/shore-excursions/search?Mnr=4096&printfriendly=1&port=ACA

Are you aware that the cliff divers are less than 2 miles away from the port?  I was also considering an excursion, but even the cheapest would be over $200 for the three of us.  We plan to catch an Uber from the port and back.  I'm a bit wary of the taxis because I can't tell the good ones from the bad, but Uber vets its drivers, so I feel more secure.  BTW, if you want to tour the fort that is generously included by NCL in some of their cliff diving excursions, just do it on your own and save the extra charges.  The fort is literally across the street from the port.