November in Bermuda

feelingnauti

58 minutes ago, feelingnauti said:

Wanted to know when the winter ferry schedule comes out and what Bermuda is like in November. We will be docked for 24 hours on a Saturday into Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

This chart should give you an idea of how mean air and sea temperatures vary by month.

http://www.bermuda-online.org/climateweather.htm .

As you can see the air and water start turning noticeably cooler in November. I see that you're from NJ and if you're used to water temperatures at the Jersey Shore you should note that water temperature in Bermuda in November is about as warm as Jersey Shore waters get in mid summer so you'll probably not find the water to be too cold, although the air will be a bit nippy.

The ferry schedule will probably change no later than the last couple of days in October or by November 1 .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, feelingnauti said:

Wanted to know when the winter ferry schedule comes out and what Bermuda is like in November. We will be docked for 24 hours on a Saturday into Sunday.

Thanks in advance.

The winter ferry schedule has not issued until a week or two before it goes into effect. So probably at the end of October. Going by past hisory Saturday and Sunday there will only be ferries to Hamilton on the weekend. . 

1 hour ago, Charles4515 said:

Going by past hisory Saturday and Sunday there will only be ferries to Hamilton on the weekend. . 

Charles, I'm sure this isn't quite what you intended to say. As you know when the winter ferry schedule is in place there's only service to Hamilton from Dockyard every day of the week (not just on the weekend), because the Orange Route service to St. George's doesn't run at all.

3 minutes ago, njhorseman said:

Charles, I'm sure this isn't quite what you intended to say. As you know when the winter ferry schedule is in place there's only service to Hamilton from Dockyard every day of the week (not just on the weekend), because the Orange Route service to St. George's doesn't run at all.

I was trying to tell OP since they were going to be there on Saturday and Sunday there would only be ferries to Hamilton the two days they are going to be there. . There won’t be ferries to St. George’s on Saturday and Sunday. 

11 hours ago, Charles4515 said:

I was trying to tell OP since they were going to be there on Saturday and Sunday there would only be ferries to Hamilton the two days they are going to be there. . There won’t be ferries to St. George’s on Saturday and Sunday. 

I understand that, but there also aren't ferries to St. George's Monday through Friday either when the winter schedule is in effect so the fact that the OP is there on the weekend doesn't make one iota of difference as far as the lack of ferries to St. George's is concerned. 

I just thought someone not familiar with the ferry system might think your wording implied that there would be ferries to St. George's on weekdays.

1 hour ago, njhorseman said:

I understand that, but there also aren't ferries to St. George's Monday through Friday either when the winter schedule is in effect so the fact that the OP is there on the weekend doesn't make one iota of difference as far as the lack of ferries to St. George's is concerned. 

I just thought someone not familiar with the ferry system might think your wording implied that there would be ferries to St. George's on weekdays.

I was only thinking about the OP's schedule. I was answering OP but  it  is true that if past practice is continued there won't be ferries to St. Georges at all except the NCL tender for NCL passengers during the winter.