Wifi question

Coloradohawk

We have the HIA package that allows one device at a time.  We will both want to use it at the same time.  What are the options available to add the second device.  I see a package for adding a premium account, but I only want to add a second device, not upgrade.  Can we add the second device onboard using OBC?  

Every HIA package I have seen has wifi per person. If somehow this isn't true, you can add 3 or 4 devices to one subscription for I believe $10 per day. But read your confirmation all the way through, the last "page" should specify either Surf or Premium WiFi ... Guests 1, 2.

• Like 2

Have it all covers the first two passengers, like @crystalspin said. If you had a single plan, which is what we do, you can either trade off using one device at a time, but the multi device add on, or use a travel router. We go the last route. If you are comfortable with the technology, it's very cost effective.

• Like 1

Just now, POA1 said:

...or use a travel router. We go the last route. If you are comfortable with the technology, it's very cost effective.

Ya, I guess I fall in the "not comfortable with the tech". We bought the router but never could get it to function. Fortunately, my husband only needed the WiFi from his computer (or phone) in the cabin, so I could use it in the Crows Nest!