Saint John NB car rental and drive questions

itsanita

We are in Saint John from 8am to 6pm this Oct.  We have rented a car from Enterprise and plan to do the Fundy Trail.  I would love some input and suggestions.   

Our tentative itinerary is:  

NB-1 straight to Camp Enrage....we will not go as far as Hopewell Rocks....tides are all wrong for us.

We will turn around and head back to Alma and drive back through the Fundy N'l Park, entering the Fundy Trail Parkway from there. 

I have researched the Parkway and have a few spots that we would like to visit.  Our walking ability is limited, so no big trail walk for us.  

We will end in St Martins, check out the sea caves and maybe have a meal at the Caves Restaurant.

Then back to Saint John, and if time the reversing tides at Fallsview Park.

Has anyone done this?   Suggestions?  

Thanks in advance.

We are planning something similar for our stop on our sailing late August. We will be docked 9am - 8:45pm though.

Renting a car from Enterprise and will drive to St Martin's and through the Fundy Trail Parkway - planning to do some short hikes with our kids (7, 11, 14yo)

Will report back!

3 hours ago, sunshineshara said:

We are planning something similar for our stop on our sailing late August. We will be docked 9am - 8:45pm though.

Renting a car from Enterprise and will drive to St Martin's and through the Fundy Trail Parkway - planning to do some short hikes with our kids (7, 11, 14yo)

Will report back!

Thanks!  I'll be watching for your report.  The Enterprise Website says they will pick you up at the ship if you request it.  Let me know how that works out.   Have fun!!