Explora I Pictures

PaulMCO

• 5 months later...

My husband and I were on the Miami to Panama cruise in February, 2024 and have booked 2 more cruises on Explora I.  This ship is nothing short of fabulous and the restaurants were all delicious.  We had no trouble getting into any of the restaurants we wanted.  We enjoyed the "reservation only" restaurants (Sakura and the steakhouse) but our favorites were Fil Rouge and Med Yacht Club.  We did not try the restaurant requiring an uncharge but we will next month when we return to Panama.  We had the lowest level cabin and it exceeded our expectations in terms of size, space, functionality and decor.  The service by every staff member was impeccable.  I can't believe it gets any better than Explora.  My only disappointment is that they are not considering the Alaska market because it's covered by so many others. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, K-Lo Luxury Cruiser said:

My husband and I were on the Miami to Panama cruise in February, 2024 and have booked 2 more cruises on Explora I.  This ship is nothing short of fabulous and the restaurants were all delicious.  We had no trouble getting into any of the restaurants we wanted.  We enjoyed the "reservation only" restaurants (Sakura and the steakhouse) but our favorites were Fil Rouge and Med Yacht Club.  We did not try the restaurant requiring an uncharge but we will next month when we return to Panama.  We had the lowest level cabin and it exceeded our expectations in terms of size, space, functionality and decor.  The service by every staff member was impeccable.  I can't believe it gets any better than Explora.  My only disappointment is that they are not considering the Alaska market because it's covered by so many others. 

Great to hear your positive feedback, I am so looking forward to my LA to Miami trip in just under 2 weeks.  When you did your cruise in February, can you recommend any of the tours as it looks like we are visiting many of the same ports? Thank you 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, K-Lo Luxury Cruiser said:

We, literally, never got off the ship.  Too much to do on board and we're doing Panama to Miami with friends in a few weeks so we wanted to save the port opportunities to do with them.

2 hours ago, K-Lo Luxury Cruiser said:

We, literally, never got off the ship.  Too much to do on board and we're doing Panama to Miami with friends in a few weeks so we wanted to save the port opportunities to do with them.

Sounds like we may be on the same trip. See you there! 

• Like 1