What is your favorite mocktail or NA drink?

whataboutport

We do not have the NA drink package, or any drink package for that matter. My cruise mate will have elite benefits, but we are not tied to only what's available for free during Elite HH. Tell me what are your favorite NA drinks, we prefer mocktails to NA wines or beer. But please share! What should we order? I def want something cute and refreshing in my hand at sailaway/sunset each day.

Mine is H2O, and Americano.  

For what you are asking it would be the  Arnold Palmer.  Iced tea and lemonade.  You can make it in the buffet at the coffee and drink station   No cost

Another would be a Shirley Temple.   Google it.   I don’t know what the cost would be.  

On Board there are usually a few NA drinks listed but there is a cost.   You have to decide of it is worth it.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🌅

Edited by miched

Some cruises back, there was a time I asked for a Ginger Ale, but there was none on the ship. Then the bartender brought out a soda that was labelled Ginger Beer. It is used as a mixer for Alcoholic Drinks.

Anyway, from then on whenever I am on board, I ask for Ginger Beer if they have it.