Viking Homelands - Disembarkation in Bergen

Older Sister

I’ve done a number of searches, but have not been able to find this information.  

My booking information for our June 2024 Homelands cruise shows us arriving in Bergen at 7 am on disembarkation day.  Does anyone have any recent experience with this cruise?  I’m wondering if the ship actually arrives much earlier in Bergen, to accommodate those with early morning flights.  Thanks in advance!  

I believe you arrive Bergen the day before disembarkation. Maybe check your itinerary?

YESSSS!!   My eyes skipped over the fact that we arrive in Bergen the day before disembarkation!  Thank you so much!

21 minutes ago, Older Sister said:

I believe you arrive Bergen the day before disembarkation. Maybe check your itinerary?

YESSSS!!   My eyes skipped over the fact that we arrive in Bergen the day before disembarkation!  Thank you so much!

And you can do and see a lot on that full day in Bergen. Here is an example of what we got up to - see posts 57 and 58:

If you plan to take the Floibanen funicular railway and/or Ulriken cable car, I suggest self-booking online (Floibanen) or at bus-stop (for Ulriken) - much less $$ than a Viking excursion.

• Like 1