Car rental Quebec City

nepacruisers

9 hours ago, nepacruisers said:

Does anyone know if there are car rentals near the port in Quebec?  We will be dropping off a rental car and need to know if there are other places than the airport to drop it. Thanks.

I believe that Hertz, Avis and Budget all have facilities in (or very close to) the old city-just above the cruise terminal.  

I hope you are planning to spend a day or two there before (or after) your cruise— I am always amazed by the mind-set of people who focus solely on their cruise and ignore the opportunity to see part of the world other than on port calls.  There are folks who will fly from the US to Rome (or Athens, London, or Barcelona, or wherever) - hoping to board a cruise right away without allowing time to double their travel experience. 

22 minutes ago, navybankerteacher said:

I believe that Hertz, Avis and Budget all have facilities in (or very close to) the old city-just above the cruise terminal.  

I hope you are planning to spend a day or two there before (or after) your cruise— I am always amazed by the mind-set of people who focus solely on their cruise and ignore the opportunity to see part of the world other than on port calls.  There are folks who will fly from the US to Rome (or Athens, London, or Barcelona, or wherever) - hoping to board a cruise right away without allowing time to double their travel experience. 

Thank you. We are looking forward to spending some time in and around Quebec City before our cruise.

• 8 months later...