A touch of romance VV

Bckblue

There are several reviews here as well as YouTube videos showing the goodies.  Basically, you get a thermal spa pass for each person and a bottle of champagne.  Those basically equal the cost of the package.  There are no substitutions, so if you don't drink the champagne, it isn't able to be converted to a bar tab or whatever.

You get cold pressed juices and munchies as if there isn't already enough food on the ship, a special cocktail party (location varies), priority boarding (if you are a Sea Rover you already have this on that package), I don't know how to equate those things into cash as they can't be purchased.   Really your choice, but if you wouldn't use the two big items, the rest doesn't make sense to me.  It is called Splash of Romance, not "touch."

We used it on our Greek Glow. I like the spa so the passes are a great value. Even in the heat of Greece the sauna was nice. Shake for champagne was pretty fun. I’m not a fan of champagne, we did end up finishing the bottle anyways. We never made it to get the juice. Heading to bed at 2am then up at 8am for excursions left us with no time. The sweet treats were nice. Early embarkation was really nice, currently they allow SoR to board right after rockstars. If you want spa passes, and shake for champagne it’s a good deal. If you can take advantage of early boarding, the juices, and the sail away event it’s a really good deal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1