Wine on boatd

Mkdvmz

They say six bottles, but in reality you can bring as much wine as you want on board. They don't check at all. Yes, you can bring more on at each port as well. 

The wine is to drink in your cabin. If you want to bring it to a restaurant there is a $25 corkage fee. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mkdvmz said:

I know, one is allowed to bring six bottles on board at embarkation. Is that  per cabin? Or per person. 
is one allowed to bring on wine at different ports?

As you will hear and in other threads, they really do not enforce the 6 bottle per stateroom limit.  Many bring a case on embarkation with them and purchase more in ports.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, schmerl said:

They say six bottles, but in reality you can bring as much wine as you want on board. They don't check at all. Yes, you can bring more on at each port as well. 

The wine is to drink in your cabin. If you want to bring it to a restaurant there is a $25 corkage fee. 

36 minutes ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Just don’t buy booze in a “duty free” at airport or cruise terminal: majorly inflated prices.

Some specialty Scotch whisky's are only released for the travel market, that is you can only buy them at "duty free."

• Like 2

Though it is NOT just wine. I bring beer, hard liquor and wine with me at embarkation. And buy more of same at various ports. Did this on Riviera (12/2021) and Sirena (11/2022). They never questioned anything. Didn't care when they ran my bag thru the scanner at the various ports. I nearly always bring some form of alcohol back on board at each port.