Can’t Choose an Embarkation Time???

Watchmen

First time on Virgin and can’t wait! Booked on the 1/27 Southern Caribbean Isles aboard the Brilliant Lady. I’ve input my travel docs, took the security photo, identified an emergency contact, and so on. However, when I get to the “step aboard” screen and answer “no” to the question of whether I’m flying in the day of, I’m then taken to a page that says “Embarkation,” has a blank space for “time,” and identifies “San Juan, Puerto Rico” as the port. Below all that is the message, “Embarkation generally begins at 2:00 pm, please pick your arrival time at the terminal.”

BUT, there are no arrival times listed. No options. Nothing to click or scroll through. Am I doing something wrong, is it a glitch, is it maybe not ready because it’s a new ship, or maybe something else?

Any input is much appreciated. 

I’m still getting an error when I switch to my BL sailing in March. Sounds like it’s still glitched. Somewhat encouraging that you are able to access anything in the app, but a really frustrating spot to have the app glitch out on you.  I agree with jon81uk, hopefully BL’s app will be up and running soon.

UPDATE. To clarify, I do get a message when I open the app that says, “Ahoy, sailor! Your voyage is booked but your lady ship and her corresponding app are still being perfected.”  So I guess that’s why I can’t do the embarkation time yet. That’s ship-specific, while everything is is more general. I’ll just keep checking. 

• Like 2

Yep, it's specific to the Brilliant Lady. Most likely they are still finalizing details with the Port Authority in San Juan before they open up embarkation times. This is a brand new embarkation port for them so it makes sense they want to have everything squared away before you select an embarkation time that they have to change later. 

• Like 1