Cruise price tracker app

10 minutes ago, cruisinmeme said:

I just check my cruise every single day.  I just go to the web site and check my price. It has gone down once a month for about 6 months (50.00 each per month) so far this month it is going back up. 

I set up an incognito booking for each of my cruises then bookmark it - takes seconds to check prices and without the annoying follow-up emails.

17 hours ago, itsnotjustme said:

Anyone know an App where you can give several search criteria like "cheapest NCL suite on 7 - 11 day cruise during Jan - Mar 2024?"

Or if anyone wants to just answer the question for me that would be fine.

I think that's just called MSC Yacht Club? 🤣

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Sundiego said:

cruise plum dot com

I tried signing up to use this website, first it said already signed up which I know is not right, so I signed in with what I had just tried to sign in with and it said I had to verify with my email, which I did, never received the email so I said send requested another email, they never sent it. If it is that difficult then I don't think I can trust their info

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I tried signing up to use this website, first it said already signed up which I know is not right, so I signed in with what I had just tried to sign in with and it said I had to verify with my email, which I did, never received the email so I said send requested another email, they never sent it. If it is that difficult then I don't think I can trust their info

Sorry it's giving you such a rough time! We've tracked a number of cruises and have been watching our upcoming Sept 15 cruise daily watching for price drops so we could do a paid upgrade. All the price drops shown have been spot on. Love that site.

Denise

15 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

No need to sign up unless you want alerts. Can always just go there and do a quick price check, or if you're looking for a particular date it will show you every single cruise on every single line. Sometimes you find a better option/deal than what NCL is offering.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
58 minutes ago, cheersforbeers said:

If you have the ship mate app, add your cruise, > right side of cruise, upper right price alert, enter cabin category, then you’ll receive alert for drops and increases 

Thank you! I didn't realize the cruise had to be in "My Cruises" and now it is.