Wine Lovers Package

GUSGB

I am trying to ascertain if the wine package offered is good value? Does anyone have any wine lists with prices that are currently available to purchase? The packages are roughly $33 dollars per bottle. I do like a nice wine with dinner, better than the Comp wines on offer. The alternative would be to buy off ship and pay the $10 corkage. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Depending on where your itinerary takes you, buying off ship and paying the corkage is probably your best bet.  But if you would be in an area without good wine stores, I would recommend springing for the Wine Connoisseur Package as then you can work with the sommelier to have your pick of the entire wine cellar (with some bottles carrying a small upcharge).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GUSGB said:

I am trying to ascertain if the wine package offered is good value? Does anyone have any wine lists with prices that are currently available to purchase? The packages are roughly $33 dollars per bottle. I do like a nice wine with dinner, better than the Comp wines on offer. The alternative would be to buy off ship and pay the $10 corkage. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Only $10 corkage?  That's a deal!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Depending on where your itinerary takes you, buying off ship and paying the corkage is probably your best bet.  But if you would be in an area without good wine stores, I would recommend springing for the Wine Connoisseur Package as then you can work with the sommelier to have your pick of the entire wine cellar (with some bottles carrying a small upcharge).

We did that lastyear and found it to be a good value- the sommelier was very helpful