RCI VISA - Redeeming Credits

daveky

Call 1-800-421-2110 for point redemption

Then they send you the certificate. As soon as you get the certificate call RCl with voucher Number to get it applied to your account. At this point call: 1-888-305-4626. Then make a copy of the voucher and send it in. Bring copy with you on the cruise. Enjoy!

Then they send you the certificate. As soon as you get the certificate call RCl with voucher Number to get it applied to your account. At this point call: 1-888-305-4626. Then make a copy of the voucher and send it in. Bring copy with you on the cruise. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info.

David

Has anyone points expire before you use them? I think they should have a longer time on them before they expire because some people can't afford to cruise as often as others, unfortunately. Is there anyway to get around that?

Once you send you vouchers in, how do you know when it has been applied to your account, does RCCL respond to you or do you have to wait and see it once you arrive at the dock?

and RCCL rep tells me to fill out the back (sail date, ship name, booking# my name), write in $150 onboard credit on the 15,000 certificate & $50 onboard credit on the 5,000 certificate & mail it into them. I will phone them in a week to verify I have the $400 total onboard credit, $200 VISA $200 stockholder credit.

Has anyone points expire before you use them? I think they should have a longer time on them before they expire because some people can't afford to cruise as often as others, unfortunately. Is there anyway to get around that?
The points on your RCCL Visa card don't expire for 5 years. That is very generous considering some cards have points that expire in 2 or 3 years. Once you cash them in they have to be redeemed within 6 months but the cruise doesn't have to be within 6 months. In other words, you can redeem them for a cruise a year out. BUT if you cancel that cruise the credit doesn't follow you to another cruise. It will be lost.
Once you send you vouchers in, how do you know when it has been applied to your account, does RCCL respond to you or do you have to wait and see it once you arrive at the dock?
RCCL does not respond to you. The first reply in this thread lists the phone number to call and check if they have been applied. The credit will not show up on your onboard account until a couple of days into the cruise.

Archived