"Athena's Combined Ticket" time question - Acropolis

kjtdude

They have recently starting using timed tickets for the Acropolis. For the combined ticket (good for 5 days) you also need to select a one hour time range. Does anyone know if I buy a timed combo ticket for 8AM-9AM if I can enter the Acropolis site on the second day at that time or must the Acropolis be the first site I visit on the first day?

Thanks for any help.  

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a link with some additional details. I also saw somewhere else that the time restriction is to be implemented Sep. 4, 2023, but don't hold me to that. https://community.ricksteves.com/travel-forum/greece/new-rules-for-acropolis-tickets

"Combined tickets do not have time slot restrictions implemented yet. You are therefore able to visit the Acropolis while your ticket is valid at the time of your preference".

We have a private tour of the Acropolis and the museum booked for August 27.  Our guide says the time slots are enforced and told me to purchase a 8 am to 9 am slot.  We plan to use the combo ticket to visit some of the other sites on our own on the 26th as well as after lunch on the 27th.