Booking Question & Balconies

odiesam

Ok, I booked directly through Carnival with what I thought was a responsive person. I have seen the term PVP but I do not know if he was one or not - he was the 1-800 Carnival person on the phone who took my reservation. I have since called him as I have decided to upgrade to a balcony (which means more $$ for Carnival) but he is slow to call me back and I am unable to do it on the Carnival website as I error out while trying. Can anyone at the Carnival # take care of me or do I have to use the original agent?

Also I have decide to go with a balcony guarantee - is there such a thing as a "bad" balcony on the Carnival Miracle? This is our first time on Carnival and with a guarantee.

Thanks.

No, you don't have to use the same person with whom you originally spoke.

As far as a bad balcony goes, I don't think I would want one that was right next to the row of cabins that jut out. Otherwise when standing at the rail and looking to one side, your view will be that of a wall. Look at a picture of the Miracle and you should be able to see what I mean. However, I would take that balcony over no balcony at all ;) .

i, too , have decided to upgrade for our Oct Destiny cruise...i have emailed my PVP but no answer(last week)....this week i have also tried to contact her by phone...i only get a voice mail...

if this continues, i'll just talk with another PVP when i call next...

i haven't called back yet because i am trying to decide if i want to book a specific cabin or go with a guarantee....also was hoping for an upgrade since they have offered so many recently...

Marsha

on the miracle there are cabins that overlook the lifeboats-- when you look down you wont see the water. It doesnt play with your vision when you are sittin gon the balcony. Just cant see down.

on the miracle there are cabins that overlook the lifeboats-- when you look down you wont see the water. It doesnt play with your vision when you are sittin gon the balcony. Just cant see down.

Bet that would stop you from jumping or better yet from throwing a significant other overboard:eek:

Archived