Best Resort Day Pass

astridwilson

We will be at Nassau Bahamas on a carnival Cruise in June of 2023.  Looking for best resort with a day pass.  We are 4.  2 adults and our grandchildren aged 13 and 8.  I used to go to the Sheraton, but its been years since I cruised to Nassau.  Primally Looking for a lovely beach to swim and maybe snorkel offshore. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2023 at 7:58 AM, KATHYMAC68 said:

I booked an all inclusive day pass at Breezes.

$80 food and drinks included.

I trying to get info on the taxis and pricing to get there.

Any help would be appreciated.

Did you book directly with Breezes

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2023 at 7:58 AM, KATHYMAC68 said:

I booked an all inclusive day pass at Breezes.

$80 food and drinks included.

I trying to get info on the taxis and pricing to get there.

Any help would be appreciated.

We went to Breezes in January 2023.  We have been to Nassau many times and are very familiar with the public bus system, so we just walk to the bus stop and take the #10 Jitney Bus.  It is only $1 pp but not the easiest transportation.  Plus, you are with all the locals as this is their public transportation system.  There are also many bus/taxis right at the port and that would probably be the easiest for someone who has never been there.  You don't need reservations, they will bombard you as soon as you go through the customs.  It is usually around $7 pp and they might wait until their bus is full before they leave.

Breezes Day Pass is now - $100 with access from 10:30am - 5:00pm

Day Pass

10:30am-5:30pm
‍ ($100 starting November 18, 2023, with access changing to 10:30am to 5:00pm)

Spend the day at Breezes Bahamas. This pass is valid from 10:30am to 5:30pm. Water sports are not included with this pass.

• Meals (Lunch + Pool Grill)

• Drinks

• Beach Access & Beach Chairs

• Pool Access & Pool Chairs

Water sports / activities not included with this pass. Accommodations and overnight stays are not included. Amenities, services and inclusions are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Information accurate at time of publishing. Not responsible for errors or omissions. Other terms and restriction may apply.

Edited by astridwilson

Breezes is also for guest ages 14+ so not an option if traveling with younger children.   Margaritaville Resort is a good option as it's close to the port and it's a smaller size property, as well as access to the resorts private beach area.   Also a possibility may be the British Colonial that recently had a soft opening in October 2023, so hopefully things are going smooth that they will be able to offer Day Passes again.  But, yes above mentioned link Resort for a Day is a great website to follow and subscribe to their updates so if British Colonial starts their Day Passes again you'll get notification.