Recommendations for reliable and reasonably priced taxi transfer company in Tokyo

many cruises

We are looking for a reliable and reasonably priced taxi company for the following Tokyo transfers:

1).  Tokyo International Cruise Pier to Hilton Tokyo in Shinjuku

2).  Hilton Tokyo in Shinjuku to Haneda International Airport

We would appreciate all recommendations!

When we stayed at the Hilton Tokyo there were always plenty of yellow cabs outside (#2).  In our experience yellow cabs are very reliable in Tokyo..  You could just call the hotel and I bet they would set it up for you.  Sorry I have no specific names.  Fun fact:  If you go down the escalator at the Hilton Tokyo towards the subway just to the right is a convenience store to get reasonably priced water, beer , wine & snacks.  Have fun

38 minutes ago, RetiredandTravel said:

When we stayed at the Hilton Tokyo there were always plenty of yellow cabs outside (#2).  In our experience yellow cabs are very reliable in Tokyo..  You could just call the hotel and I bet they would set it up for you.  Sorry I have no specific names.  Fun fact:  If you go down the escalator at the Hilton Tokyo towards the subway just to the right is a convenience store to get reasonably priced water, beer , wine & snacks.  Have fun

Thank you!

I just googled it and they aren't yellow cabs in Tokyo (my NY coming out) just cabs.  When I googled "yellow cab" its actually a disparaging comment so I wouldn't use the term.  Sorry I didn't know that,  but the cabs are easy to get and very reliable in our experience.

Edited by RetiredandTravel

Japan is different from most places.  Taxis are generally honest, safe, and clean.  You can just grab a taxi from the port or any hotel.  It is best to write your destination and show it to the driver.  Many do not understand a lot of English but they have can usually read 

English printing.

Hank