Has anyone been to Harbour Lights recently During the day?

mjthecruiser

Why or why do people go to Harbour Lights Beach bar, it's a rip off......

They charge $60 per couple and everyone are packed together like sardines.  

Just walk the beach, most other places offer 2 sun loungers with umbrella for $20 and you get a front row seat.  Is it worth $40 extra at Harbour Lights, believe me it isn't.  Their loungers and umbrella are just as worn out as the rest

Just 50yards further along the beach near the Yellow Lifeguard Tower is the main car park with good public free toilets and easy access to your Taxi back to the ship for $5pp and plenty of venders selling buckets of beer for a lot less than Harbour Lights. 

Edited by mickey89

On 12/31/2023 at 2:34 AM, mickey89 said:

Why or why do people go to Harbour Lights Beach bar, it's a rip off......

They charge $60 per couple and everyone are packed together like sardines.  

Just walk the beach, most other places offer 2 sun loungers with umbrella for $20 and you get a front row seat.  Is it worth $40 extra at Harbour Lights, believe me it isn't.  Their loungers and umbrella are just as worn out as the rest

Just 50yards further along the beach near the Yellow Lifeguard Tower is the main car park with good public free toilets and easy access to your Taxi back to the ship for $5pp and plenty of venders selling buckets of beer for a lot less than Harbour Lights. 

I’ll tell you why. Because I’m 62 and sitting on the sand would just plain hurt. I got off the ship, grabbed a cab and knew exactly where I was going and knew I would have a front row seat. Worth every single penny we paid. And there you have it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2023 at 1:36 PM, Ont-teacher said:

We went to Harbour Lights in April this year. Took a cab from port. $5.00 each one way. Paid $30.00 each to go in. It included a drink each, umbrella and chair each, and we’re able to eat there for a cost but we didn’t. We had a big breakfast and we were fine until it was time to go back. It was great. We were on Celebrity and they were charging $70.00 per person but it did include buffet lunch which we heard was just ok. Beautiful beach. 

we just did Celebrity to Harbour Lights and really enjoyed it and paid about $25pp total including transportation, beach access, chairs/umbrella and a drink.  You need to watch for those periodic sales and take advantage of that 

Edited by Cruise till you drop
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruise till you drop said:

we just did Celebrity to Harbour Lights and really enjoyed it and paid about $25pp total including transportation, beach access, chairs/umbrella and a drink.  You need to watch for those periodic sales and take advantage of that 

Question.....the excursion length is listed as 3 .5 hours.  Do you have to leave at a certain time?

2 hours ago, jonsmom said:

Question.....the excursion length is listed as 3 .5 hours.  Do you have to leave at a certain time?

We started our tour at 11:30am and the tour bus was to pick us up at 3:00pm.

Unfortunately the tour company screwed up and left us stranded so we got back to the ship 30 minutes later than planned, and unfortunately we had to wait by the roadside instead of by the beach.

Note that Harbour Lights isn’t that far from the ship so if you wanted to stay longer, just catch a cab back to your ship rather then go back with the tour bus