Where can I search for cruises by multiple desired ports?

Small question, but I'm asking here as you folks are so savvy.

I'm looking for a way to search on cruise critic or another search site where I can do the following: put in a few ports, and find all cruises that feature ALL of the selected ports. 

I've tried a number of sites today, and all of them seem to do this instead: put in a few ports, and find cruises that feature ANY of the selected ports. 

These are two totally different searches, and the second type of search isn't helpful to me. 

I know I found a good cruise search site months ago that let me search they way I wanted, but I'm out of luck / haven't been able to find that site again. 

Any wisdom much appreciated! 

I just tried this via Microsoft Bing's AI search. Randomly picked, I asked:

Can you find me a cruise that goes to Lautoka, Dravuni Island & Port Vila?

Answer:

I found a Fiji Adventure Package offered by P&O Cruises Australia that goes to Lautoka, Dravuni Island, and Port Vila. The package includes a 10-night cruise that departs from Brisbane and visits Mystery Island, Lautoka, Port Vila, Lifou, and Brisbane. 

It also provided this link 

I424 | Fiji Adventure Package | Cruise Deals | P&O Cruises Australia (pocruises.com.au)

The more exotic the ports, the more chance of missing a target. Also I don't know if this is the only itinerary that fits 100% or if the search excluded other potential hits.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is a large American site for vacation planning that is handy for finding deals for over 55 discounts and solo travellers.

I use it for researching overseas cruising in particular. Based on a large spreadsheet type display where you can sort by any column.

Under custom search you can put up to four ports of call and search.

You can change currency to AUD but it is not very accurate. Once you found a particular cruise you'd need to check prices on an Australian site where you could book.