Parking for P&O Cruise with Parking4cruises

tring

We will be boarding Aurora at the end of August and parking with P4C.  We have our first early arrival time, 12.30pm, and are wondering if we can expect a long wait with P4C at that time since a lot of people seem to arrive then?

24 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

We have early boarding but never had a long wait with P4C, there are usually 3 staff available to do the check in and taking the car photos, and rarely more than 1 or at most 2 cars ahead of us.

Thanks John, much appreciated.

We have had late embarkations when parking with them previously and only one person there, who took a fair while to start processing and them completing the process for us. Obviously have more staff available at busy times which is logical.

I should add that the only negative with P4C is that they don’t reply to emails or messages, which would normally be a big red flag for me. I have a booking with them for next year on Cunard’s new ship (Queen Anne) and I messaged them 3 times to say that the ship isn’t listed on their database yet, even though cruises on the ship have been open for a year or so. I didn’t get a response to any of the messages so eventually left a message on the mobile number that they give and got a call back. That was months ago and they still haven’t added Queen Anne to their database 🤔. If I hadn’t used them a few times before this would have deterred me from booking with them. However, on the occasions that we used them before they were as quick as CPS and, at times, quicker. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Selbourne said:

I should add that the only negative with P4C is that they don’t reply to emails or messages, which would normally be a big red flag for me. I have a booking with them for next year on Cunard’s new ship (Queen Anne) and I messaged them 3 times to say that the ship isn’t listed on their database yet, even though cruises on the ship have been open for a year or so. I didn’t get a response to any of the messages so eventually left a message on the mobile number that they give and got a call back. That was months ago and they still haven’t added Queen Anne to their database 🤔. If I hadn’t used them a few times before this would have deterred me from booking with them. However, on the occasions that we used them before they were as quick as CPS and, at times, quicker. 

They had eventually come back to an email from us, but were slow.  That was a year or so ago and possibly the winter season, so perhaps busier now.  You can cancel and re book via their website, so that is easily dealt with.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tring said:

We will be boarding Aurora at the end of August and parking with P4C.  We have our first early arrival time, 12.30pm, and are wondering if we can expect a long wait with P4C at that time since a lot of people seem to arrive then?

We've used them once, and it was an absolute breeze.  As others have written, car taken off us almost immediately after pulling into the car park.  Your vehicle is parked about 4/5 miles away.  Sad git that I am, I later reviewed my dash cam, and have to say that our car was driven safely and with respect.

We would definitely use them again, subject to the price being competitive. 

Simply drop off your baggage and passengers, then proceed as below:

Screenshot_2023-06-04-09-50-45-125~4.jpeg

• Thanks 1