Question Regarding A Master Suite on the Explorer

jhenry1

19 minutes ago, jhenry1 said:

I just read that if you are in a Master suite you can dine in the the speciality restaurants every night. My question how do you make more than 3 reservations for those restaurants prior to boarding.

you don't have to. You just decide in the morning where you want to eat and what time and tell your butler. He will arrange for it. Spec restaurants keep a few tables free for guest in Master etc. You can only "reserve" on night in each restaurant before the cruise (in general, depending on length of cruise etc), but there is a reservation desk where you can see what's available should you not be in Master suite. 

Yes if you are spending $$$$ for a named suite you can dine anywhere.  We knew a couple in one of those who asked us where we wanted to dine with them and magically got into it last minute.  But those suites are beyond my price point but good to have friends....

Yes, Gcto explained it … and in Prime 7, the back of the restaurant is where they seem to hold tables for the named suites.  It’s especially nice back there.  And they have a large (table of 😎 held, I think for guests in the Regent Suite!

Only the Regent Suite, Master Suites and Grand Suites receive "Guaranteed Reservation Each Night in Specialty Restaurant of Your Choice".  The Regent Suite also has access to a private dining room, "The Study", which is located between Prime 7 and Chartreuse.