Crystal Website “already booked” Section

Princess Calee

What is the process being used for the NC like the old PCPC where you put in all of your information and where you reserve excursions and specialty restaurants?  When can you complete the personal information and when are you able to reserve excursions and specialty restaurants? Thanks for your assistance.

You do this in My Account.

If on a computer on the top right hand side you will see My Account. You need to set it up the first time. On the left hand side of smart phones and tablets/iPads you will see two lines on the top, click on them and towards the bottom you will see My Account

As soon as you make a full deposit and you establish my account you can add in your details including passport information.  

After full payment has been made and 60 days prior to the cruise you can make reservations including specialty restaurant, shore excursion and spa/salon appointments in my account.

Keith

15 hours ago, Keith1010 said:

After full payment has been made and 60 days prior to the cruise you can make reservations including specialty restaurant, shore excursion and spa/salon appointments in my account.

Keith

Any idea whether Crystal plans on making excursions available more than 60 days out? I am used to booking our excursions 6 or more months in advance. If the excursions we want with Crystal become full or they don't offer what we want it could be too late for private excursions. We sail on our first Crystal cruise in Jan. and wish we could book them now.

6 minutes ago, Amber14 said:

Any idea whether Crystal plans on making excursions available more than 60 days out? I am used to booking our excursions 6 or more months in advance. If the excursions we want with Crystal become full or they don't offer what we want it could be too late for private excursions. We sail on our first Crystal cruise in Jan. and wish we could book them now.

I am not sure if this will change. 

Right now they are in catchup mode.

Keith

• Like 1