How late is too late!?!?

BelizePlease

Just recall how *you* felt when you were anxiously waiting to board the ship, and some inconsiderate passenger was playing haide-and-seek with the staff. :rolleyes:

Oh COME ON...I would never be inconsiderate and be the last person on the ship dodging staff members and delaying other people's vacations... :mad:

Always seems to be someone here to throw in a snide comment...

Maybe it was an attempt to get this thread back to the topic at hand, for the benefit of everyone else that keeps clicking on it thinking there is new info, only to find the latest weather report :p

But yes, there are people that will hide out as long as they can... although I am not sure why, but may all of those people have to wait to embark on their next cruise for people just like them :D

Maybe it was an attempt to get this thread back to the topic at hand, for the benefit of everyone else that keeps clicking on it thinking there is new info, only to find the latest weather report :p

You're right...God forbid us fellow cruisers have friendly banter amongst the snide comments... :rolleyes:

DW and I were the absolute last ones off the Glory last year. We were getting some nasty looks from the people getting on! We weren't playing hide and seek, just got our colored called last, then got stuck with a new customs agent. She's going through our form, adding fees left and right, and another agent comes along (we are now the only passengers left in the building) and asks "why do these people have money out??!!??"

While we were the last ones off the ship, we loaded up the truck and drove past a LOT of very lonely looking people waiting for a ride.

P.S. The weather here has been pretty bad too - had to turn the AC on yesterday at the house! :D Just another "yup- I live in Florida and you don't" message! :p

You're right...God forbid us fellow cruisers have friendly banter amongst the snide comments... :rolleyes:

I'm sorry what I said offended you, it wasn't meant to offend... but perhaps you guys could start an email thread, so that this thread could get back to the topic you started... there are people on dialup out there, and may continue to click on this thread thinking there is a new post, only to find that each post is about snow in another part of the country. It was merely an observation... And I don't think Tef's comments were snide, it was his opinion on people hiding out on the ship as long as possible... it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, and it was on topic... I don't think it was snide at all... but yes, it was an opinion.

Archived