How late is too late!?!?

BelizePlease

We're going on the Legend next Saturday...

After the cruise (*sniff*) we're staying in Fort Lauderdale one last night before we go back to cold, snowy Chicago on Monday...

My question is...

When will they kick us off? :)

I know we get called by color and all...but if we choose to not hear when they call us...what's the latest anyone's stayed on the ship? :D

Anytime I have to get off the ship is too early!:( The sooner a ship can clear past guests the quicker they can start loading new guests. I think the deadline to be off the ship is 11:00 AM but if you are the last guest at 10:00 AM they will start calling your names!:D Customs cannot clear the ship until the last passenger is off.

Not sure if that helps!

After the cruise (*sniff*) we're staying in Fort Lauderdale one last night before we go back to cold, snowy Chicago on Monday...

We're leaving Chicagoland the same day but you get an extra day. We're coming home on Sunday.:mad: I'm so jealous. (They're forecasting 3"-5" today)

We're leaving Chicagoland the same day but you get an extra day. We're coming home on Sunday.:mad: I'm so jealous. (They're forecasting 3"-5" today)

Thanks everyone for the advice :D

Heidi...I heard SEVEN inches this morning (to be here by tomorrow morning!) Although right now it's all just flurrying about in the air...no accumulation. I can get on board with that kind of snow. :D

Heidi...I heard SEVEN inches this morning (to be here by tomorrow morning!) Although right now it's all just flurrying about in the air...no accumulation. I can get on board with that kind of snow. :D

I am still hoping for a snow day tomorrow!!! It might be the last chance we get this year! ;)

Bring on the SNOW!!!! :D

I DON'T want a snow day. I work in the school system that my daughter attends and if we have a snow day then the students make it up by shortening Spring Break- when MY cruise is! So here's hoping that we get it all in rain or that it stays in IL and out of IN!!!

My question is...

When will they kick us off? :)

I know we get called by color and all...but if we choose to not hear when they call us...what's the latest anyone's stayed on the ship? :D

Nooo! Hurry up to Ft. Lauderdale and spend the day on the beach! Think of Saturday morning as the end of one vacation and the begining of another mini vacation!

Nooo! Hurry up to Ft. Lauderdale and spend the day on the beach! Think of Saturday morning as the end of one vacation and the begining of another mini vacation!

This is a definite possibility! :D

We won't get to spend any time there on Friday when we fly in... (Well, technically Saturday, as we'll be there after midnight.) Zzzzzzzz....

Well, it has started. It's snowing like b***** right now. I would like it if it was December but not in March. Look at it this way. Hopefully we'll get the big one out of the way now and it will be great when we have to fly out next weekend. Are you leaving Friday? We leave Sat. cuz our cruise doesn't go till Sun.

Well, it has started. It's snowing like b***** right now. I would like it if it was December but not in March. Look at it this way. Hopefully we'll get the big one out of the way now and it will be great when we have to fly out next weekend. Are you leaving Friday? We leave Sat. cuz our cruise doesn't go till Sun.

Yeah...snow's getting worse by the minute! :eek:

We leave Friday night...get in after midnight...ship leaves on Saturday. 8 days later...we come back on Sunday...but won't fly out until Monday afternoon. :D

I'm so excited right now. A week from today I'll be like that kid in the Disney commercial...."We're too excited to sleeeeeeeeeep...." :cool:

I'm teaching in Harvard, also right next door.

--8 more days till cruise time!

That is right next door. Small world. I know Harvard from the cow. Not sure it is still there. 8 more days? I am jealous. I think I am at 282..:(

Belizeplease, I would love to teach in Crystal Lake. That is the District to be in!

I love the snow. This is probably the last one of the year, so I am enjoying just watching it fall knowing I am home for the evening. :)

That is right next door. Small world. I know Harvard from the cow. Not sure it is still there. 8 more days? I am jealous. I think I am at 282..:(

Belizeplease, I would love to teach in Crystal Lake. That is the District to be in!

I love the snow. This is probably the last one of the year, so I am enjoying just watching it fall knowing I am home for the evening. :)

Harvard Milk Days!

The cow's still there - pass it all the time on the way North. :D

Didn't they have to get a new one? Wasn't one stolen? Hard to believe someone stole a big cow right in the middle of town!?!?

First off let me just say, y'all keep that white stuff to yourselves. :D

Snow on St.Pat's day just don't make sense.

BP (love the avatar btw), I'd go with Blue's idea too. Once breakfast closes down, which is early anyhow, there is just nothing to do. And although fighting the traffic can be a hassle sometimes, we've found it's better then sitting around with nothing to do. We stay the extra day when we can too.

Harvard Milk Days!

The cow's still there - pass it all the time on the way North. :D

Didn't they have to get a new one? Wasn't one stolen? Hard to believe someone stole a big cow right in the middle of town!?!?

Yes, Harvard Mild Days! Oh, the memories...

I don't know if that was stolen. I know the one in front of the Colonial Cafe in Crystal Lake here was stolen. They got it back but now the cow lives inside instead of out by route 14. Poor cow. What the heck would you do with a big fake cow anyway? :eek:

The snow has stopped at only about 2" here in Hoffman Estates. Unless the worst is yet to come. Hope not. I love snow but not in March. Now, if it was Dec. 24th, I'd be celebrating. Nothing like a white Chritmas.:)

...but if we choose to not hear when they call us...what's the latest anyone's stayed on the ship?
Just recall how *you* felt when you were anxiously waiting to board the ship, and some inconsiderate passenger was playing haide-and-seek with the staff. :rolleyes:

Ok all of you fellow chicagoites - this was a really lame snow!!! My husband has a snow plowing business and we thought this was gonna finally be the one.

I usually drive downtown to work and took the train today. All this talk about Crystal Lake, we are taking my sons friend with us on the Pride next week and he is from Crystal Lake!

Ok all of you fellow chicagoites - this was a really lame snow!!! My husband has a snow plowing business and we thought this was gonna finally be the one.

I usually drive downtown to work and took the train today. All this talk about Crystal Lake, we are taking my sons friend with us on the Pride next week and he is from Crystal Lake!

It was pretty lame. At around 3:30 I thought it was coming, I guess I was wrong! Oh well, there is always next winter.

Yeah for Crystal Lake! We also had that kid on AMerican Idol from Crystal Lake. :D

I hope you all have fun on your cruise.

Archived