Benefits of booking onboard.

Son of Bare

I booked this year's Arcadia Xmas/NY cruise while on board last Xmas. £50 deposit. Have been following price regularly and it has never been lower than I paid, or with as much OBC. Currently my cabin is £1000 pounds dearer with less OBC so I am happy. Does not always work out for the best though as I have cancelled and rebooked in the past. 

On 8/21/2023 at 10:08 AM, Cruiseferret said:

Does anyone have examples of how much the additional OBC is provided for booking Select fares onboard recently ? It would be great to see the specifics.

We recently got £215 pp extra OBC for booking a select fare on a 35 night cruise with £50 deposit. When adding the OBC the select price was less than early saver. The same cruise is now £100 cheaper for select with £310 pp OBC so we could now move the booking and save a few quid, plus the early saver is now £450 pp cheaper than it was when we booked. We will sit on the booking for now as the cruise is not until 2025, plus new offers nearer the time may work better for us. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yorkshirephil said:

We recently got £215 pp extra OBC for booking a select fare on a 35 night cruise with £50 deposit. When adding the OBC the select price was less than early saver. The same cruise is now £100 cheaper for select with £310 pp OBC so we could now move the booking and save a few quid, plus the early saver is now £450 pp cheaper than it was when we booked. We will sit on the booking for now as the cruise is not until 2025, plus new offers nearer the time may work better for us. 

That should have read £310 per cabin not pp, so works out about same for select.

• Like 1