this is confusing

dznypal

I thought it would be fun to upgrade to a veranda on the disney dream--I had one room in mind unfortunately we were too late--it was a cat.7A obstructed view in the aft  to upgrade was "only" 180$

so then I found another room in the aft cat.6A which I know is a higher catagory but it was also listed as obsturcted but on the disney website it listed as the same price as the 7A so I email my TA who says its another 249$     

the confusing part is I realize the catagory is different but why on the website does is say the same price as the other room and both are obstucted rooms

any thoughts

6 hours ago, dznypal said:

I thought it would be fun to upgrade to a veranda on the disney dream--I had one room in mind unfortunately we were too late--it was a cat.7A obstructed view in the aft  to upgrade was "only" 180$

so then I found another room in the aft cat.6A which I know is a higher catagory but it was also listed as obsturcted but on the disney website it listed as the same price as the 7A so I email my TA who says its another 249$     

the confusing part is I realize the catagory is different but why on the website does is say the same price as the other room and both are obstucted rooms

any thoughts

Location is a factor, also, in determining cost.  As well as how much availability there is in a specific category can cause a lower category to cost more than a higher one.

• Like 1