Tender time in Cabo?

80sGal

I have not been to Cabo on an 8 day, however I have been to Cabo on the Panorama twice so I apologize if my answer is off.

With a 7:00pm departure I’d count on a 6:00pm last tender.  If you are working with an independent excursion company I’d suggest having it end and back by 5:30pm.

in November 2021 we were in Cabo on the Miracle on the same day as Panorama and the line for tendering was a solid hour.  We had asked someone who was on the Panorama when their “last tender” was and they said “in five minutes.” Unless we are on a Carnival excursion, when we tender we shoot to be getting on the tender back at least 2 hours ahead of their posted time. (which is what makes Cabo so tricky since they give so little time there)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In reality they often keep running tenders past "last tender" time because one tender can't accommodate all the people that show up at the last minute.  They'll keep running tenders until everyone in line has gotten on a tender, but I wouldn't count on there being tenders running past "last tender" time because not every sailing is the same, and apparently that last minute surge doesn't happen every sailing.  I've been on some sailings where the tender departure at "last tender" tender time was in fact the last tender back to ship.  

• Thanks 1