Silhouette Persian Garden/ Aqua Spa

grimpil

We are booked on an upcoming cruise on the Silhouette. When I go to the spa section to see what is available is says to check closer to sailing. (we are 56 days out). Just wondering if we are able to purchase a package that allows us to use the thermal spa area and what facilities do they have. (thermal tables, steam and/or dry sauna etc) Is it available for purchase or did I need to book a special cabin, we have a regular balcony on the hump. Was it worth the extra charge? Our last Celebrity cruise was 2004 on the summit and don't remember what was available. Our last cruise was on Carnival Panorama and we really enjoyed that spa on port days... sea days it was way to crowded. Is the Persian Garden and Aqua Spa the same thing?

58 minutes ago, grimpil said:

We are booked on an upcoming cruise on the Silhouette. When I go to the spa section to see what is available is says to check closer to sailing. (we are 56 days out). Just wondering if we are able to purchase a package that allows us to use the thermal spa area and what facilities do they have. (thermal tables, steam and/or dry sauna etc) Is it available for purchase or did I need to book a special cabin, we have a regular balcony on the hump. Was it worth the extra charge? Our last Celebrity cruise was 2004 on the summit and don't remember what was available. Our last cruise was on Carnival Panorama and we really enjoyed that spa on port days... sea days it was way to crowded. Is the Persian Garden and Aqua Spa the same thing?

I suggest you pop into the area as you board, they will show you the facilities.There are tiled loungers, sauna and steam rooms and a large rain shower. In our experience first day of cruise they are unlikely to be fully booked. If you do like it you could then decide. The area is include at no additional charge for aqua room guests. All other guests pay. You can book a pass for the cruise or just book day passes. As you say, sea days tend to be busy so you may prefer to simply book a port day near the beginning of your cruise then if you do enjoy book another one…

Re worth the charge? Most people who book Aqua rooms do so to get entry into Blu, the restaurant for Aqua guests rather than just for the spa access. Personally I enjoy for an hour or so once per cruise and that is enough…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grimpil said:

I second the recommendation that you take a tour of the facilities and then book a day pass if it is of interest to you.  The Persian Garden is available at no cost to those in Aqua Class.  It tends to be busier on sea days.  We do enjoy the facilities and make use of them.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, keesar said:

I second the recommendation that you take a tour of the facilities and then book a day pass if it is of interest to you.  The Persian Garden is available at no cost to those in Aqua Class.  It tends to be busier on sea days.  We do enjoy the facilities and make use of them.  

The issue with booking when on board is that it costs more money than booking precruise. 

• Thanks 1