Sailing No Longer Listed on HAL Website

LadyLuck

Hi Everyone:

I was checking on HAL website yesterday and again, this morning for my upcoming Alaska May 17 cruise on the Volendam. For some reasons, it is no longer listed! Is anyone going on this cruise?

Previously, I was booked on a Princess cruise to Alaska on May 13 and it was cancelled. My TA didn't know anything about it, and I only found out about the cancellation from this Board.

So, now I'm kindda worried that my HAL Alaska cruise is going to be cancelled as well. Anyone knows anything about the HAL website and why the sailing is no longer listed?

Thanks.

I went in under destinations and found your cruise so it is still there, but when you go to booking it shows it is full.

That is probably why you don't see it.

Going in June - really getting anxious.

Have fun!!!!

As Krazy Kruisers states it may just be a glitch with HAL's website.

OR it may be sold out, thus not offered for sale any longer. Did you check the shore excursion booking feature to see if it lets you in with your booking number?

Ok, I just checked the Destination Link and the sailing is still there. Funny how it's all sold out now. Just yesterday, I received an e-mail special from a TA for that sailing. Wonder if HAL has just decided to give the remaining cabins to travel agents for them to sell as specials?

I don't have my Booking Confirmation Number with me, but I'll check the shore excursions tonight.

Thanks.

Ok, I just checked the Destination Link and the sailing is still there. Funny how it's all sold out now. Just yesterday, I received an e-mail special from a TA for that sailing.

That's called a "flash special" ... a really good price to entice people to buy up the remaining cabins. It's very possible that the TA's who received the email managed to sell the remaining cabins and now the cruise is sold out.

No cruise line wants to sail with so much as one empty cabin. These specials help ensure that they don't.

Blue skies ...

--rita

Archived