Honeymoon Registry Ideas

kib

My fiance and I are taking our first Seadream for our honeymoon. Since we are already established, we do not need traditional wedding gifts. We have discussed a honeymoon registry, which allows those that want to give a present to purchase us a part of our honeymoon. We think this is great, but because so many of the special amenities are "included", I need some assistance from established Seadream cruisers! Typical items to register for are champagne and strawberries sent to cabin, romantic dinner for two, couples massage, one night of accommodations, bottle of wine with dinner, etc.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

KIB:

Congratulations. Champagne & strawberries are yours for the asking. Also wine at meals and any other time. Romantic dinner for 2, no problem, on deck or in your suite. The massages are a good gift idea as would accomodations before and after the cruise at your port of embarkation. Another gift idea is the shore excursions which are on the website for all cruises along with prices. When are you sailing?

Jim.

We are taking the June 3rd on Seadream I, and very excited! Are there any other standard amenities that could be separated out? We do not need the gifts, but it seems most people want to give a present, this was our best solution.

ok spa services are a no brainer an dreally all you need to add to teh on ship experince

the shore ideas you can try and pre and post cruise offerings:

1) Lunch at Hotel Splendido in Portofino (oir bottle of champagne and strwaberries on teh terrace, do not miss hinging at one of teh great lunch terraces in the world

2) Dinner at Louis XIV in Hotel De Paris pre or post cruise in Nice

3) Spa sevices at teh Therme in Nice pre or post cruise

SeaDream should offer a "registry" to allow loved ones of passengers to pay for a portion of the sailing. I believe one of the other cruiselines do this ... or was it a travel agency that had that setup? I can't remember. :confused:

I like your thinking wulicny ... could use it for all presents all year-round:p

Other options would be to order wine/champagne that is on the reserved list. The upcharges were not outrageous. They actually were in line with what we pay here in NC.

These suggestions are extremely helpful, thank you. Are there any items that are standard on the cruise (not needed to be purchased), which are part of the luxury experience that we could list out?

Archived