Navigator app upload photo not working?

New to HAL.  Sailing 8/23. Attempting to upload photo using app link.   Have tried 4 times from phone, three from iPad (cannot find a link on website).   Have removed / reinstalled app several times.   Choose photo, but never uploads.   
also have had mixed results when trying to add activities.   Sometimes says “added” and shows, but other times “error adding”.   Some were showing on iPad, but not on phone (logged into same account).   After last reinstall of app, none showing.

I have read many “discussions “ regarding the app…. 
is this one of those things to just accept it as a quirk?

I am sailing on that date also (Zaandam) and my app will not accept a security photo either. No worries though, they will take a photo at the pier during check-in.  I have tried to add any events to the My itinerary and they don’t show up there but I do get a check mark on the events page that I have marked an event.

Don’t stress about it, as long as you have your boarding pass you will be good to go.

• Like 1

I tried adding a photo a couple of times and it never worked, so I don't even bother trying anymore.  I've never had a problem at the pier...  They will take your photo and add it.  In some cases they've even used our photos from previous cruises.

I experienced the same issue with our Alaska sailing in May.  Tried numerous times to upload a photo to the app weeks prior to sailing and it wouldn't work.  Two days prior to sailing I tried again and when I started the process I was surprised to discover that the very first picture that I attempted to upload was now in the app.

This was my overall experience with the Navigator app.  Weeks prior to sailing it was buggy and plagued with issues.  Two days prior to sailing and while sailing it was smooth and everything worked okay.  I uninstalled it when I returned home and won't be installing it again for our next cruise until a couple of days prior to embarkation.

Photo upload probably requires camera and file storage access. If you miss the prompts, it'll never work. See my screen shot and the permissions. It will definitely NOT work for me.

Screenshot_20230814-215417.png