Probably an unnecessary question but…

Cathy in Boston

On 8/14/2023 at 4:40 PM, cantgetin said:

You will each want one on the app when you board.  Prior to that, it didn't make any difference to us and the things we were doing,

Why would we each want one on board? My spouse is very unlikely to want to create an account or even turn on his phone while on board. I usually handle any reservations, have charges linked to my account, etc. (And if he does, it will just be twice as much work for me, because I'll still end up doing it all, except having to use two accounts to get it done.)

3 hours ago, jame_g said:

Why would we each want one on board? My spouse is very unlikely to want to create an account or even turn on his phone while on board. I usually handle any reservations, have charges linked to my account, etc. (And if he does, it will just be twice as much work for me, because I'll still end up doing it all, except having to use two accounts to get it done.)

Well, as long as you are going to do everything and you are the lead name on the booking, I guess it won't matter whether you have one or two accounts.  We would always play a "divide and conquer" strategy after boarding while we waited for our lunch....one of us would do anything necessary with dining or fitness while the other would do whatever needed with on board activities, for example.  With just one of you on, you can make any and all reservations for either or both of you, and if you are the lead name on the reservation and have said that you're responsible for all charged (when you do the on line check in prior to terminal arrival), you'll be able to see all charges, etc.  But, as you noted, if he doesn't have the app, he won't be able to do any of that.  If that's the way you are both comfortable functioning, no problem.  If he wanted to schedule a treat for you at the spa or whatever, he could just go to the location and do that.

• Like 1