Question about EZ-Air

Ferndale Girl

It has been several years since we have used EZ-Air and I can't remember.  We are flying on September 7th.   Will we get an e-mail before then regarding our flights?  How do we print our boarding passes?  Any help you can give would be appreciated.  How about the luggage fees?  Can we just pay for them when we get to the airport?

• Like 1

We mainly use Delta and check in on their website 24 hours in advance to get our boarding pass.  Have the option to pay for any baggage fees at that time.  They also have a kiosk at the terminal that you can use to check in and it will print out your luggage tags as well as boarding pass.

EZair has only sent notifications of any changes that Delta has made on times or flight number.  We always compare that notification to our actual booking information listed on the Delta website.  

3 hours ago, Ferndale Girl said:

It has been several years since we have used EZ-Air and I can't remember.  We are flying on September 7th.   Will we get an e-mail before then regarding our flights?  How do we print our boarding passes?  Any help you can give would be appreciated.  How about the luggage fees?  Can we just pay for them when we get to the airport?

It's best you do as much as you can yourself to make sure you are good-to-go on your flights. As others have said, use your airline web-site to print your boarding passes (or get them on your phone using the airline's app). Don't expect ANYTHING form EZ-Air before your flight. They're best known for assistance when there are travel disruptions but ... if you have a problem, see if the airline can solve it. If they can't, then call EZ-Air for assistance.

Bags - again, use the airline's web-site. If they give you a discount for paying online, do that. Otherwise, I'd pay at the airport. BTW, I know your airport well as we're in Tucson too.

• Like 1

Thank you for answering my question.  For some reason I hadn't noticed the Air Booking Number on the confirmation from Princess EZair.  It was right there in front of me.  I went to the United website and put it in and the information came up so now I'll know what to do when the time comes.  I feel much better now.

• Like 1