Anybody onboard currently?

travelberlin

On 8/16/2023 at 7:06 AM, gaspari said:

I am sure you will be comfortable wherever you are on the ship, and it may just be a matter of taste. We like modern stylish interiors with space and a relatively simple design, which our suite provides. Our observation of the classic was that it has a large sofa and armchair, with a double desk area which protrudes into the room - just more furnishings. The bathroom looks dated and contain a bath which we do not need, and a smaller more traditional shower cubicle, whereas we have a large walk in shower with a super three way shower head, very stylish design, and no bath. Design wise the classic is traditional, warmer colours and a bit more fussy versus light and bright and modern. Some people may prefer it, but we were expecting renovated on the newly reimagined ship, which it is not. The classic locations are more midship though. There are a couple of comparison pics showing the classic and 2018 styles on the Crystal website.

And I hate the 2018 "new" Aquamarine cabins. Love the old classic ones and requested it for our next sailing on Serenity.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, gaspari said:

‘Hate!’ -   bit strong……it’s only a stateroom 😂

Yes you are correct. LOL. I prefer the older stateroom with all the drawers, and the double desks. I do agree they could use a refresh.

6 hours ago, TER777 said:

From a friend on board the Serenity second segment: “CRYSTAL IS BACK! The crew, entertainment, service etc. is like they were never gone.”

That is exactly how we felt. 

• Like 4