Disembarking from Quest Very Early in Rio

tomhalv

We are booked with friends on the Quest for the Buenos Aires to Rio cruise next March.  The ship docks in Rio on 3/14 at 08:00 and remains in port for an overnight.  We will be able to see a good deal of Rio on an excursion that day.  Having lived in Rio for three years over 40 years ago, this will be a real nostalgia trip back down memory lane.

Since the best direct flights out to the U.S. for our connections seem to be Delta departing at 09:15, we could either stay over another night in Rio or just get up bright and early on disembarkation day (3/15) to catch the Delta flight.  Should we have any concern that Azamara won't accommodate our ability to leave very early for the airport (say, 05:00 or 06:00)?

You need to ask Azamara because in South America the customs rules for when you can disembark with luggage are very strict and subject to last minute change. I don’t think anyone here can give you a definitive answer

If it was me and even though Azamara might say provisionally yes, the problem is in South America the local authorities change their mind so often I would rather opt for that extra day and go for the flight the next morning

• Like 4

• 1 month later...