Last minute cruise availability?

Toad

You can do a full search on HAL by not making any selections then sorting it by date or departure. That is just “Search” under the banner that says “find your cruise”.    Be sure to sign in so you can see any discounts you might be eligible for. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Toad said:

I really need a cruise!  Is there someplace to go to find out about cruises in the next three or four months that are trying to fill up cabins?  

They are still a lot of cabins on the seven day Oct 1, 2023 HAL Noordam "Coastal California - Vancouver to San Diego since they recently took away two attractive ports and added San Pedro and Catalina in place of Monterey and Santa Barbara.

Still 7 days at sea on a HAL ship - I imagine they will be happy to fire-sale these remaining cabins the closer it gets to departure.  And SF and Victoria BC.  Roll call is coming up with some good options in LA and Catalina just is, so it is easy to just spend some time there. Glass bottom boat still gets good reports.

• Like 1

Where are you trying to go?  I just saw incredible deals (on a major online TA site) for 14 day Transatlantic Westbound Rome to Ft Lauderdale on Nieuw Statendam 26 Nov to 10 Dec for $499 inside, $649 Oceanview, $749 Balcony and $1399 suites (YUP, Vista Suites for under $100 a day.  All are double occupancy.

Throw in a few OBCs for stuff like Shareholder, AARP, Military and its almost free.

I'd add this to my fall schedule if I was not already booked on another trip until the day before far far away from Rome!

Edited by CNSJ
typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mary229 said:

For some reason I never saw this page! Thanks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

For some reason I never saw this page! Thanks.

Me neither,

1 hour ago, CNSJ said:

Where are you trying to go?  I just saw incredible deals (on a major online TA site) for 14 day Transatlantic Westbound Rome to Ft Lauderdale on Nieuw Statendam 26 Nov to 10 Dec for $499 inside, $649 Oceanview, $749 Balcony and $1399 suites (YUP, Vista Suites for under $100 a day.  All are double occupancy.

Throw in a few OBCs for stuff like Shareholder, AARP, Military and its almost free.

I'd add this to my fall schedule if I was not already booked on another trip until the day before far far away from Rome!

I will look into this thx

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CNSJ said:

Hey @Toad I am booked on this cruise- when I checked Sun, there were a LOT of balconies available so good cabin choices. And American Airlines dropped prices today on the flight DFW->Rome is $493, Sun it was $1786!! Final payment is 8/28 for this itinerary. 

There is also Rome round trip also on Nieuw Statendam Oct 29 - Nov 9 that has similar pricing w/availability. Already past final payment, but a good deal.

• Like 1

@Toad just found this great deal when I was searching for something else - Dec 17 Nieuw Statendam out of FLL

Inside $100, OV $599, Balcony $899, Vista Suite $1199, Sig Suite $1399, Neptune $2299.

Screenshot_20230816-015008_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Haljo1935
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1