Best studio cabin location on bliss or other ship comparable

latebuyer

Make sure that the cabin doesn’t have a void anywhere around it. I was in a studio cabin on the breakaway that was at the end of the row and behind the larger wall was a big gap on the deck plans. I could hear water running and gushing until the early hours of the morning and beginning again after 6 am. It was very frustrating. Also make sure it doesn’t have a connecting door to the next solo cabin. That lets a lot of noise filter through. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, latebuyer said:

Mainly i'd just like it to be quiet at night from 10:30 onwards. I'm sensitive to noise when i sleep.

Studios are in an enclosed are in an enclosed area separate from the main hallways and other cabins.  Very little traffic in the studio hallways any time of the day or night.  You should not even be able to hear the person in the cabin next you.

Location in th studio conclave makes very little difference except if you are near the lounge but late at night it should be close to being empty.

Enjoy

• Like 1

Thanks everyone i just booked a room. I am on deck ll where the studio lounge is between deck 10 and 12. I narrowly missed being adjacent to a space. It was a small space but i decided not to risk it. Lots of rooms available as i'm booking for 2025.

• Like 1