Plus50: Why does it show blank under Packages?

georgemoe

Update: Yesterday I asked my wife to check her app and the Plus package details were visible. This morning I go check my app and somehow the booking was unlinked from my account. I try to put in my booking number and it's "not found". Princess IT never fails to amaze. 🤣

• Like 1

Not sure if this is typical or even helpful, but I found that all of the wonkiness and inconsistencies went away as soon as we connected to the Medallion Net system on board. I printed out screenshots and copies of our Travel Summary before boarding expecting to have to show those to crew members while on board every time I was overcharged or mis-charged for things I had included in my Package thinking that the crew members would see the same misinformation that I was seeing on the app. But as soon as I got on the ship and connected to Medallion Net, the app instantly had everything right. So make hard copies of what you see on the web, and don’t stress over what the app shows unless and until you get onboard and still see errors. 

Edited by JimmyVWine
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, georgemoe said:

Update: Yesterday I asked my wife to check her app and the Plus package details were visible. This morning I go check my app and somehow the booking was unlinked from my account. I try to put in my booking number and it's "not found". Princess IT never fails to amaze. 🤣

I am having the same issue.  So much for easy and uneventful.

B

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 12:58 PM, cruzrbachoua said:

Hmm thanks... our cruise in September has been booted around since 2020 so of course the initial cruise was booked like 2018, but then covid came knocking and our Alaska land tour has jumped all around.  I know we have booked and rebooked and re-fared so I have lost track of which Plus we got...but the app shows all the features but the travel summary does not.  I hope that they do go by the app as that shows we have all the bells and whistles ...we were mostly interested in the room service, Alfredos and ocean now as we have a suite and had planned on eating on the balcony especially during glacier days and on the formal nights ordering to our cabin...so far no one has been able to confirm even if we are not grandfathered in will the suites still be charged the fee to order the MDR food that is said to be a suite benefit.??  We have a plan B if we have the lesser Plus pkg but would prefer to have what we actually booked and paid for..but like you say time will tell and we will just keep our fingers crossed...

We are in the same boat (our cruise is in October).  Guess it will be wait and see if you now have to pay for room service when you are in a suite if you have the old Plus.

14 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

........................., and don’t stress over what the app shows unless and until you get onboard and still see errors. 

True enough, but we should expect the App to provide the same correct information.  It is inexcusable for this crap to occur.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2023 at 8:33 PM, travellingnana said:

Ooh. After reading all this I checked my upcoming September cruise on the app. I only paid the standard fare, but voila the app says I have Princess Plus!!  I’ll take a screenshot of that. 😁 Nifty!

I paid for Plus, but the app shows Premier.  I will be lucky (and satisfied) if Plus is provided once I board.  Not looking for something for nothing.  Just don't like irritations and stress.

• Like 1