P&O Iceland cruise terminal

looniemummy

2 hours ago, looniemummy said:

Is anybody able to tell me which cruise terminal P&O use when in port at Reykjavik please.  Am wanting to book a shore excursion with Viator and they list 2 cruise terminals as pick-up points. TIA. 

In any event on the day they will know which terminal if you tell them which ship you are on.

22 hours ago, looniemummy said:

Is anybody able to tell me which cruise terminal P&O use when in port at Reykjavik please.  Am wanting to book a shore excursion with Viator and they list 2 cruise terminals as pick-up points. TIA. 

Only one is suitable for big ships, Skarfabakki Terminal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2023 at 6:22 PM, Red Leicester said:

Shameless plug for my map, click here, Reykjavik is listed.

Good map. In the last 2 months Aurora and Arcadia have used the Skarfabakki 315 berth. The free shuttle and excursion pick up/drop off points are right outside the terminal. the city drop of point is the Harpa concert hall. The HoHo bus stop is up by the 315 berth.

Note using the HoHo bus may well be cheaper than a P&O excursion for getting about the town or you could try the local bus service.

• Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 2:06 PM, Cathygh said:

It's usually the one beginning with s that  can't spell!

Skarfabakki is what I meant. Just come fomr there. Most private tours pick up from outside the terminal, it's a few minutes walk. Some tours have pick up points in town. For this you need to take the free shuttle  to the Harpa Buliding and walk from there.

13 hours ago, Cathygh said:

Skarfabakki is what I meant. Just come fomr there. Most private tours pick up from outside the terminal, it's a few minutes walk. Some tours have pick up points in town. For this you need to take the free shuttle  to the Harpa Buliding and walk from there.

As I said above there are 2 tour pick up points one at each end of the berth. So ensure you define which place before hand as it’s a fairly long sprint along the berth if you’re in the wrong place. When off the Island Princess a few weeks ago we were picked up outside the entrance to the east as highlighted below.  

IMG_8306.jpeg

IMG_8307.jpeg

Edited by devonuk
Error

We booked a private tour in Reykjavik a couple of weeks ago. Arcadia docked at Skarfabakki 315. The pick up point for pre booked private tours is outside dock 312, other end of the pier. It's only about a 5 minute walk and is clearly marked next to the taxi rank. Have fun, we had a great tour to golden circle and blue lagoon in one long day.