GunBae Goin' Bye Bye?

RBCal

On 8/18/2023 at 7:52 AM, RBCal said:

I wish to clarify.  Somehow my agent knew I skipped Gunbae.  I didn't make it clear enough to the maitre d' that our party were non-drinkers

They'll fill your shot glasses with water. Drinking really has nothing to do with Gunbae if you don't want it to. 

21 minutes ago, RBCal said:

Whatever, I'm on the ship now.  I believe people should have the most recent info.  I will sail with Virgin again but it's not my first choice due to it's limited port options.  I prefer smaller ships with interesting itineraries.  To each their own.

So you started a thread speculating that one restaurant might be leaving the fleet because you're on the ship for the first time and you don't like this one restaurant. So you don't like Virgin Voyages therefore let's start a thread with a major negative speculation. Got it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, RBCal said:

Whatever, I'm on the ship now.  I believe people should have the most recent info.  I will sail with Virgin again but it's not my first choice due to it's limited port options.  I prefer smaller ships with interesting itineraries.  To each their own.

If you are on one of the ships now, you obviously know what that ship has available IF you checked all of the beverage outlets in The Galley.  I don't understand the statement that the bars didn't have it.  And you are right that I was reporting on my experience of a couple months ago.  Enjoy your cruising, however you prefer to do it.

• Like 3