Show Reservations

Trying to figure out how to juggle dinner+show for A80 (7:30PM) and Frozen (7PM). How early do we need to be at the theaters for our reservations? What time do they start to give away seats to standby? We're in a suite, if that matters, and will likely be doing specialty dining or coastal kitchen before those shows. We have little kids and don't want them overtired with too much later than normal bedtimes, so we can't really shift to later shows. Trying to back into dinner times (do they need to be at 5 or can we do 5:30?). Can we send someone to the theater a few minutes ahead while the other goes more slowly with the kids or do we all need to be there? With the suite reserved seating area I'm less concerned about getting a "perfect seat" and more concerned about getting 4 seats together/not losing our reservation. Thanks!

Edited by KSprite01

About 15 minutes before the show, it's every man for himself.

An option is an early dinner in the buffet so you can get to the show venue 30 minutes I'm advance to have your preferred seats.

Edited by soremekun

13 minutes ago, KSprite01 said:

With the suite reserved seating area I'm less concerned about getting a "perfect seat" and more concerned about getting 4 seats together/not losing our reservation. Thanks!

Keep in mind that you won't have specific reserved seats.  There's a section for suites, but it fills up quickly as well. If you're Star class and have a Genie, that would probably make a difference, but if you're Sky class and you want 4 seats together in the area blocked off for suite guests, you'll still want to get there a bit on the early side.  I'd do 5 to 5:15 if you're wanting a 'sit down' meal at Coastal Kitchen versus going to the buffet.  

Edited by rockmom

6 hours ago, gmerick said:

Eat after the show.  What is so pressing that you need to get to bed early for?  

Young children, little kids, they need to eat at approx. their regular time.  As stated previously, in a suite you need to be at the theatre by 15 minutes before show time.

Not sure what your ship is but , let you waiter know you have show reservation and you need to get served quickly, I'd say nothing after 5:30 dinner time.

Edited by cruisegus