Anyone interested in joining us to book private tours with car and driver?

Likestocruise08

My sister and I are taking the Diamond Princess Nov 18,2023 sailing -Japan fall foliage .  We have pretty well decided to book our excursions ahead of time.  Because we want to see as much as we can at each port, we are planning to book a government licensed tour guide and a driver with a vehicle. Is anyone interested in joining us to form a small group?

I think you will do better in finding people sailing on your itinerary over on the Roll Calls. Go to Roll Calls, and look for your ship and sailing date, and you will find a group of fellow travelers on your exact sailing. 

1 hour ago, terry&mike said:

I think you will do better in finding people sailing on your itinerary over on the Roll Calls. Go to Roll Calls, and look for your ship and sailing date, and you will find a group of fellow travelers on your exact sailing. 

1 hour ago, terry&mike said:

Thank you terry and mike. I am new to this site. I finally figured it out and did post on the roll call under tmy cruise and date

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Likestocruise08 said:

Thank you terry and mike. I am new to this site. I finally figured it out and did post on the roll call under tmy cruise and date

Great to hear. Good luck, and happy cruising!