What Drinks are Free?

SandyPickle

I won’t be drinking alcohol or soft drinks…what’s included without a drink package? It’s been years since our last cruise and back then the basics like drip coffee, water and fruit juices were available at all meals without a package.

We are on Equinox Feb 2024 from Ft Laud to GC. Aruba and Curicao. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Coffee, tea, hot chocolate packets,

several juices at breakfast, usually orange & apple, after which juice drink blends, iced tea, & lemonade take over in the dispensers in the buffet

milk, (soy milk, and usually oat or almond milk can be found at the buffet)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, AmberCascades said:

In the dining room you can get coffee, tea, water, milk (maybe)?   In the morning there is water, tea, coffee, milk and an array of fruit juices - I usually ask for a V8.  🙂   

4 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Coffee, tea, hot chocolate packets,

several juices at breakfast, usually orange & apple, after which juice drink blends, iced tea, & lemonade take over in the dispensers in the buffet

milk, (soy milk, and usually oat or almond milk can be found at the buffet)

That's today. With all the changes an upcharges, who knows what's going to be included tomorrow.😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, morkie said:

question for the wine drinkers, i heard that the new limit for boarding with wine is now 1 bottle per passenger, has anyone boarded with 2 bottles since the new rules.  

Even if they have, doesn't mean you could get away with it as well.  The rule is now one per person.  If you try two be prepared to have one confiscated.

1 hour ago, phoenix_dream said:

Even if they have, doesn't mean you could get away with it as well.  The rule is now one per person.  If you try two be prepared to have one confiscated.

LOL...then I drink the confiscated one after the cruise 🙂  -- no biggie..LOL

1 hour ago, morkie said:

question for the wine drinkers, i heard that the new limit for boarding with wine is now 1 bottle per passenger, has anyone boarded with 2 bottles since the new rules.  

Just received cruise docs for our September sailing and, as others have noted, one section says one wine per adult pax and another part reads two per.  If I really wanted to bring two per, I would point out the discrepancy in the docs and assume I would prevail. Shouldn't be difficult for X to review and correct the error in their paperwork, correct?

• Like 1