Useless Customer Service and Website

SleeStack1

Just now, NoWhiners said:

My cart still shows the 2 full up Plus packages I don't need. Can't "remove" them. So, I don't think it's fixed. It says that excursions that aren't paid for within 24 hours will be cleared--maybe that's also true for your purchases? 

Everything except "upgraded" packages. Princess continues to disappoint...

I had the balcony dinner, the balcony breakfast and a pack of water in the cart for maybe a few weeks.

When i went to delete the breakfast recently it wouldn't remove it. Did a chat on the website and they told me I had to call because they could not refund it to me. They were unable to understand that it was in my cart and that I had not paid for it, I was trying to remove it so that I did not have to pay for it.

First thing this morning it was all still in the cart...then all of a sudden...everything was gone...while I was logged in.

I will accept this gift from the twilight zone and be thankful. 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

First thing this morning it was all still in the cart...then all of a sudden...everything was gone...while I was logged in.

I will accept this gift from the twilight zone and be thankful. 🤣

Yep, take the gift and run 😁

My TA did a chat with Princess about emptying my cart and they didn't understand either. I must be missing something--what's so hard to understand about emptying a cart???

I guess I just need to get out more 😉

1 minute ago, NoWhiners said:

Yep, take the gift and run 😁

My TA did a chat with Princess about emptying my cart and they didn't understand either. I must be missing something--what's so hard to understand about emptying a cart???

I guess I just need to get out more 😉

is that a NY Giants profile pic? I am a lifelong Giants fan....  😀

4 minutes ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

is that a NY Giants profile pic? I am a lifelong Giants fan....  😀

Yes it is! I was born in the Bronx and have been a Giants fan since I was 11.  🤞 Daniel Jones stops tripping over blades of grass and one of the hundreds of WRs on the roster steps up and give him a decent target. Darren Waller addition could be a big help.

Go Giants!

15 minutes ago, NoWhiners said:

Yes it is! I was born in the Bronx and have been a Giants fan since I was 11.  🤞 Daniel Jones stops tripping over blades of grass and one of the hundreds of WRs on the roster steps up and give him a decent target. Darren Waller addition could be a big help.

Go Giants!

We were at the game where Plaxico Burress had just shot himself in the leg...he was the featured player on the ticket. Sal Palomantano used our tickets on air before the game...we were terrified it was a scam...but his person brought the tickets back and sent us some hats and t-shirts from ESPN I think it was. 

Favorite player...Mark Bavaro

1 hour ago, ROXIETHEHORSE said:

We were at the game where Plaxico Burress had just shot himself in the leg...he was the featured player on the ticket. Sal Palomantano used our tickets on air before the game...we were terrified it was a scam...but his person brought the tickets back and sent us some hats and t-shirts from ESPN I think it was. 

Favorite player...Mark Bavaro

Yeah, I remember that. What a dope he was--shot himself in the leg, sheesh 😆 Nice swag for lending Sal your tickets!

Loved Mark Bavaro. Those were better days for the Giants. You know, before they fired Coughlin and replaced him with the inept McAdoo. They haven't been the same since. But there might be hope with the new coach.

Those were also the days when Princess provided what they said they would and cared more about pax. (Thought I should get us back on track 🙂)

Edited by NoWhiners
typos
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, SleeStack1 said:

We can confirm they finally fixed the Remove Item from Shopping cart.

We were able to get the birthdate corrected by going through the chat feature.

Perhaps chat has more competent agents?

Thanks for posting this. As soon as I saw it, I went in to my booking and was able to Remove the 2 bev packages we didn't want. I'm glad they fixed this but it should never have been a problem.