Room Service Menu Reductions?

CunucuMom

Looking at the app menus (I know, not reliable) for the 8/19 Equinox 8-night ABC cruise and it looks like the RS breakfast menu is pared back for non-Aqua/Suite pax.  Can anyone on this sailing confirm if these changes are reflected on the nightly hangtag?  I don't mind paying the upcharge for a hot breakfast but I expect a little more than just scrambled eggs and three fruit choices. 

Screenshot_20230819_121119_Celebrity.jpg

Screenshot_20230819_121109_Celebrity.jpg

We were on Equinox in January when the new room service menus came out. It is the same menu for Aqua .  However, you can only order continental breakfast without paying the delivery + gratuity fee.    It was the same on Summit in April and May

52 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

We were on Equinox in January when the new room service menus came out. It is the same menu for Aqua .  However, you can only order continental breakfast without paying the delivery + gratuity fee.    It was the same on Summit in April and May

So are you confirming that only scrambled eggs, no omelette, poached or fried eggs?

• Thanks 1

I just checked the breakfast Room Service menu on a current sailing.

General RS menu(not AQ or Suite) premium items which are the hot items with delivery charge include omelettes, scrambled, poached, boiled and fried eggs as well as pancakes, French toast, bacon, link sausage, ham, Canadian bacon and hash browns.

@jelayne Which ship did you check?  I'm hoping this is just an app blip because Equinox doesn't show omelets/fried/boiled eggs nor griddle items (pancakes, French toast).  Again, not a big deal but was planning on at least one RS hot breakfast when we sail in a few weeks.